Friday 8 March 2013

Going native with Bellissimo

Bellisimo-16------Ok
ADEDOYIN Ayoade is the brain behind Bellissimo Concept, a beauty and bead shop located on Iju Road, Agege, Lagos.
The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State graduate of accountancy started bead making in 2009 and added aso oke to her career option, in 2011.
The lady says, “I started bead and aso oke making because of my passion for traditional attires, and I have been in the business for three years now.”
The outfit is a one-stop shop for brides, who want to look their best on their wedding day and for men and women who appreciate traditional accessories. “Our items are bespoke. We make beads to meet the dream of our client,” she says.
According to Adedoyin, ”I love all my designs because they are unique in their own ways and my clients range from young to elderly couples, we make beads for all sorts of celebrations — from weddings, birthdays to anniversaries.”
The Ede-Osun State native says, “I draw my inspiration from God and I come up with my designs myself.
“At Bellissimo, we make classy beads to meet the sophistication of modern designs,” she says. “We use top quality materials weaving yarns source locally and abroad.”
Ayoade says, “the aso oke industry is a big one; it is also interesting because you are opportuned to make great customised fabrics for people to wear for their special occasion.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks GERALDINE for this wonderful write up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bellismo for your Appreciation

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...